Breast Cancer and Prevention - How to Beat Breast Cancer
The cause of breast cancer and all cancers is known.
Breast cancer and prevention will share with you impeccable scientific research demonstrating that the prevention of breast cancer has been known since 1966.
Childrens-EducataionalBooks.com provides inspiration empowering children. We want to offer children information that empowers them to feel safe and secure they will not get breast cancer.
We live in a world dominated by fear, (check out the different
types of fear
that keep us immobilized and are hazardous to our health and well being.
We won't add to that fear by discussing
- breast cancer treatment options
- breast cancer medication
- treatments for breast cancer
- breast cancer drugs
- facts about breast cancer or
- any breast cancer information
that doesn't deal with verifiable cancer research proving how to prevent breast cancer.
Since we know what causes cancer, we then can adopt a cancer diet or a cancer prevention diet (which includes more than just food) to protect our children and loved ones.
Let me repeat:
The cause of breast cancer and all cancers is known.
Let that fact sink in.
It has been conclusively demonstrated that a lack of oxygen in our cells causes cancers and diseases of all types.
So, perhaps, the best breast cancer treatment and best cancer prevention is supplying your body with oxygen. (More on oxygen below).
In other words, breast cancer and prevention can be summed up in two words: More Oxygen.
The cause of breast cancer, according to the Nobel Prize winner who discovered that cells need oxygen or they become prone to cancer, is a lack of sufficient oxygen in our cells. "The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease."--Thomas Edison
"Dr. Otto Warburg discovered and clearly stated that the prime, most basic, cause of cancer is too little oxygen getting into the cell.
I know I'm repeating this but we've known about breast cancer and prevention since 1966.
"We find by experiment about 35% inhibition of oxygen respiration already suffices to bring about such a transformation during cell growth," he stated at a 1966 conference of Nobel laureates in Lindau, Germany."
That's it! It sounds very simple, doesn't it?
Just one-third less oxygen than normal and you contract cancer.
So, breast cancer and prevention is essentially, according to one Nobel laureate, whether or not you have enough oxygen circulating your system.
Based on meticulous experiments that he and many others verified numerous times, Dr. Warburg discovered and stated that the prime, number-one cause of cancer is simply too little oxygen getting into the cell (hypoxia)."
One more time: the cause of breast cancer is too little oxygen in the cells.
Read it for yourself from The Prime Cause and Prevention of Cancer, Dr. Otto Warburg Lecture delivered to Nobel Laureates on June 30, 1966 at Lindau, Lake Constance, Germany.
Thus, the cause of breast cancer is too little oxygen in our cells.
"Summarized in a few words, the prime cause of cancer is the replacement of the respiration of oxygen in normal body cells by a fermentation of sugar. All normal body cells meet their energy needs by respiration of oxygen, whereas cancer cells meet their energy needs in great part by fermentation."
"To prevent cancer it is therefore proposed:
- first to keep the speed of the blood stream so high that the venous blood still contains sufficient oxygen;
- second, to keep high the concentration of hemoglobin in the blood;
- third, to add always to the food, even of healthy people, the active groups of the respiratory enzymes; and
- to increase the doses of these groups, if a precancerous state has already developed. If at the same time exogenous carcinogens are excluded rigorously, then much of the endogenous cancer may be prevented today."
Prevention of cancer to eradicate the cause of breast cancer and all cancers.Several risk factors have been found that may increase a woman's chances of developing breast cancer.
Early sign of breast cancer - Breast cancer early symptom
Some of these can be considered an early sign of breast cancer.
- Early onset of menstrual period - breast cancer early symptom
- Personal history of breast cancer or some non-cancerous breast diseases
- Family history of breast cancer (mother, sister, daughter) - early sign of breast cancer
- Being overweight (increases risk for breast cancer after menopause) - breast cancer early symptom
- Long-term use of hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone combined) - early sign of breast cancer
- Having changes in the breast cancer-related genes BRCA1 or BRCA2
- Using birth control pills, also called oral contraceptives - breast cancer early symptom
- Drinking alcohol (more than one drink a day)
- Not exercising sufficiently
- Treatment with ionizing radiation therapy to the breast/chest
The cause of breast cancer.
Have I got your attention about breast cancer and prevention?
Do you want to empower your children so they can live without the fear of contracting breast cancer?
children and cancer
to empower your children by viewing cancer from a new angle of vision.
And you feel empowered in engaging in any discussion of breast cancer and prevention!
The information and art found on Breast Cancer and Prevention is the property of Childrens Educational Books.